Biggest Loser black team check in!

Options
Ok ladies I weighed in this morning I lost 1.4 this past week.

I am 178 on the nose (I was 179.4 last week).

:) Total lost... 86 lbs since Oct 1st.

* edit to add total lost *

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies I weighed in this morning I lost 1.4 this past week.

I am 178 on the nose (I was 179.4 last week).

:) Total lost... 86 lbs since Oct 1st.

* edit to add total lost *
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Wohooooooooooooo Tanz!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!! Wow, I didn't know you had lost so much! Get yourself a ticker, woman! Wear that number proudly!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That is great!! inspiring for me thanks and congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • marlajog
    marlajog Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey Black Team!

Congrats to everyone for their losses. I am sooooo excited that I finally found something that is working for me also!
    I've gone from 263 to 258!
    Best thing is--I am feeling great and starting to be true to an exercise plan. All the support is great--it really gets me motivated!
    Thanks to all for sharing your success:happy:
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Does anyone know what team lost the most?
  • marlajog
    marlajog Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey--where'd my ticker go?????
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I HAVE a ticker it's not working :(

but yes... 86 lost.... 14 to go.
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Does anyone know what team lost the most?

We did....the black team had the biggest loss.:drinker: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hey Black Team!

Congrats to everyone for their losses. I am sooooo excited that I finally found something that is working for me also!
    I've gone from 263 to 258!
    Best thing is--I am feeling great and starting to be true to an exercise plan. All the support is great--it really gets me motivated!
    Thanks to all for sharing your success:happy:

That's awesome, Marla! This really is an awesome place for motivation & support...on the good days & most important..the bad. I LOVE it here! :flowerforyou:
  • carlotta
    carlotta Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    good morning black team!

i misunderstood and thought weigh-in was on tuesday. this works out well for me because i lost an extra.5 pound which for this week will be a total of 4.5 pounds!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    cograts black team on a great win at losing.......:flowerforyou:
    i have done super this week. i am still off the scale, had some withdrawls last night. i normally weight just before bed. so ask DH if it was below a certain #. he said no... :grumble: , had to ell myself that's it's ok, i feel great. i can see a difference. he says he can too.
    anyway have a great day everyone, today is payday, or i should say bill day...since that's where it all goes.
    so off to pay the bills and than go out. need to get out of my four walls.
    check back later
    chipper
  • Losing_It
    Options
    good morning black team!

i misunderstood and thought weigh-in was on tuesday. this works out well for me because i lost an extra.5 pound which for this week will be a total of 4.5 pounds!

Weigh-in's are on Tuesday & Wednesday morning..whichever you choose. Some people are weighing in on different days and that gets added to next weeks total. Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • scheidch
    scheidch Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats to everyone for doing so well this week! Today is another rigorous workout day for me :bigsmile: Good luck to you all for next week!