Tea Lovers

Options

Replies

• jbond226
    jbond226 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    the dragon heart tea from tevana is amazing!! i eat nothing with my tea, it spoils the flavour i find
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I love plain, unsweetened black tea... Bigelow or Luzianne... iced. It's a great foil for any and all things sweet, from fruit to dark chocolate to salted caramel gelato.

Blackberry tea is also great on ice; it was a sad day imho when Celestial Seasonings stopped making theirs. Jasmine tea is lovely hot or iced. So is Celestial Seasonings peppermint, and it's also a great steam for respiratory congestion. Constant Comment (orange and black pekoe) is probably my favorite hot tea.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Earl grey with a sugar/stevia packet. I'll eat anything with it, but I'm a particular sucker for shortbread cookies with it.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey or just a basic black tea. I also like cold iced tea. Normally, I don't eat anything with it, it's usually a way for me to keep from snacking at work.
  • Nijelako
    Nijelako Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Really like the Good Earth Brands Sweet and Spicy Herbal and Black Tea. Great iced or hot..
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Stashs Ginger Peach with a little honey. Also Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea is pretty good plain. Both no caloiries
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Chinese Oolong with streusel .. mmmmmm
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I like peppermint tea with no snack, however I have been known to indulge in a chocolate chip muffin and peppermint tea after a group run.
  • angelamb1970
    angelamb1970 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Really like the Good Earth Brands Sweet and Spicy Herbal and Black Tea. Great iced or hot..

^^this, all day and all night. Hot in the morning, iced during the day, and hot decaf version before bed. It's delicious!
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PEACH! :happy:
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Just had a cup of Stash Spice Dragon Red Chai brewed in unsweetened almond milk. Yum, tea and snack in one. During the afternoon I am addicted to Earl Grey - perfect with any type of cookie.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    Earl Grey Hot and Iced Tea with Raw Sugar the rest of the day
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Really strong green tea, iced, with no snack.
    Hot green tea after sushi or a noodle dish.
    Iced oolong tea with pretty much anything I'm eating.
    Jasmine tea with either tea cakes or a little vanilla ice cream.

I'm having an iced oolong with lychee right now.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    always looking for new ideas:happy:
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Orange and cinnamon spice by twinings.

Alone or with pretty much any sweet.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I love green tea plain or with honey :] hot as well as iced
    I grew up on constant comment so I drink that nightly, hot with cream <3
    I also occasionally use brewed tea instead of just water in my waffle mix <333
    I have this loose leaf russian tea that a friend of mine sent me but I dunno the name, it's pretty good
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    white tea, green tea, jasmine, earl grey - don't like hot or cold tea too much - mostly I drink it at room temperature (odd, I know.)
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Twinnings Chai with raw sugar and canned evaporated milk
    Lemongrass no milk with raw sugar
    mint tea raw sugar maybe milk
    honey chamomile with or without milk raw sugar
    Lipton tea original with milk/sugar

I like tea with breakfast foods that's usually the only time I drink tea but I will start to explore more as they are good cold and hot!
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,471 Member
    Options
    I'm 'addicted' to Twinings Earl Grey (tried other brands and always come back to Twinings) in the mornings and 'normal' breakfast tea for the rest of the day. Don't bother to count or log them... :smile:
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Chinese Oolong with streusel .. mmmmmm
    Oh yeah... oolong is amazing. I don't get it very often... I still have a little stash of Dragon's Beard somewhere, but it's probably stale by now.

Aside, the Matcha flavored frozen yogurt from Yogurtland is oddly refreshing -- and again, quite nice mixed with a chocolate flavor.