Plexus supplements

Options
Just a question, who has tried Plexus products (slim, accelerator, ProBio5, and others) and if so what benefits have you noticed? I am not looking for comments from those who have not tried it, I know all the standard comments. Looking at getting feedback from those who have. Just curious?

Replies

• TabbyLeAnn
    TabbyLeAnn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I tried the sample pack that had the drink mix + the accelerator. The thing I noticed most is that it gave me much more energy and it suppressed my appetite. I didn't feel the need to snack all day long. In the 4 days I had it, I dropped 1/2 an inch and 1.5lbs without working out or changing my diet just to see how it would work. The major thing would be that it gave me energy and motivation to work out.
  • mar36jen
    Options
    Well since I posted this question almost 2 months ago, I took off with the weight loss; it was a slow start. I am a believer in the product now. I have lost almost 25 lbs. with not much increased gym time. I think that it was a combination of three things. 1:Plexus products, 2: MFP 3:JEFit 4:life style changes. I would recommend giving it another look. If you lost 1/2 inch with just a sample pack, imagine what would happen with more. There is a 60 money back, so no risk to you. Let me know if I could help. I love MFP and plexus, they help me change a lot of things.