Hope i made the right choice

I seem to be able to cure my sweet cravings with eating a mango, because i dont have a heavy sweet tooth, but i am and always have been a big meat eater. Last night i had made my daughter sausage for supper, this is something we do not often have, but this is what she requested, so there were left overs in fridge, because i did not eat the sausage for supper last night it was like it was calling me lol, and i so wanted some so this is what i did, made my salad for lunch and cubed some on top of my salad, and it was great, i felt satisfied and i got the taste that my mouth had been watering for. I think this was the right choice for me i know sausage is not good for you but the amount that i ate seemed to be alright once i entered it, and it satisfied me.

Replies

• praire
    praire Posts: 73
    I seem to be able to cure my sweet cravings with eating a mango, because i dont have a heavy sweet tooth, but i am and always have been a big meat eater. Last night i had made my daughter sausage for supper, this is something we do not often have, but this is what she requested, so there were left overs in fridge, because i did not eat the sausage for supper last night it was like it was calling me lol, and i so wanted some so this is what i did, made my salad for lunch and cubed some on top of my salad, and it was great, i felt satisfied and i got the taste that my mouth had been watering for. I think this was the right choice for me i know sausage is not good for you but the amount that i ate seemed to be alright once i entered it, and it satisfied me.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    You can't stop living. I think you did just fine.
    Have you tried the different turkey sausages?? They are great!
  • praire
    praire Posts: 73
    i will have to look in city for them this weekend, my daughter is so fussy about what she eats and is very health cautious and she hates me introducing new foods lol but she may like these she likes turkey bacon so maybe she would like them. Thanks i will look on saturday