New to MFP

Options
Hi! I was told about MFP app for android a week or so ago and i have been using it since. I really like it so far but i am running into the same problems as i have every time i try to lose weight....i'm not losing any! I am eating 1200 calories a day and i try to workout 3-4 times a week. Any advice on what DVDS are good or what you guys do on Wii fit plus that has worked for you??

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well come to the board ..good luck on your goals !!!
  • jongwoons
    Options
    I highly recommend Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm only on day 5 or so and I'm already seeing results. Shirts I could barely fit into now fit comfortably. Not a huge change, but each workout is only 20 minutes long yet super effective.
    I hear Zumba is also good, I've seen videos and it looks like TONS of fun while still being a good workout.

Welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • rkeil29
    rkeil29 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank You! I am going to try the Jillian Michael's DVD. I've heard it kicks your butt so it has to work lol!!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :)

All I currently do for working out right now is Tennis, Boxing or Baseball on the Wii (just Wii Sports) and walking to pick my son up from school (it's about a 30 minute walk round trip).

I've heard great things about the 30 day shred, but not sure what all it entails.