Just wanted to introduce myself

Options
Hi my name is Lynsey and I like many people struggle to maintain or lose weight. I decided for the first time to start tracking everything I eat and how much exercise I am doing. I love staying active and would like to find other people here on this website that want to make a change for the better and that would like to finally get serious about their health. I figure if I have the support and motivation from others I can finally stay on track and become more motivated to reach my weightloss goals. I had already started cleaning up my diet and became a member of the eating clean diet website. I had a goal years ago that I would enter a figure competition and I began doing P90X. I am more ripped than ever but would like to shed unwanted body fat and shred 4 inches off my waist in about 2.5 months. :smile:

Replies

• Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!
  • becky4bears
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just started about a week ago and this site is FABULOUS! Lots of support and good information!!
  • karljp
    karljp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Good site to shed a few or more:-)
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    i have been doing P90X for 9 weeks now and loving it everyday , lost 26 pounds already, not sure how many inches yet, im not gonna messure till this round is over, but already planing on a P90X / Insanity Round right away ..

Best Wishes,

Craig

"Try Your Best, Forget The Rest" and keep pressing play
  • NBFIT
    NBFIT Posts: 79
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here for 10days & love it! I'm also trying to "eat clean". I'll have to check out that website. Great job on your progress so far!

4057145.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools