I'm back, under a new name...

Options
Hi All,

I started this journey nearly 2 years ago. I was well on track having lost 18kg..... Notice the word WAS. Then life attacked me in a very nasty way.... I had a major accident at work which has taken the last 18 months from me so to speak.... yup, sure, sounds like a woe is me story, but it's not. I spent from May 2013 - Oct 2013, unable to do any effective exercise as the Dr's and I tried to work out what was exactly wrong - after falling down several stairs - with my ankle. Oct 2013 saw me in surgery having a full ankle reconstruction done. After that, it was 16 weeks on crutches, then off to the PT for intensive rehab and learning to 'walk' and balance again.... seriously, I was 39 with the balance of an 89 year old.. it was a very sad sight. I've finally gotten the 'all clear' so to speak and it's time to get back on track. I have a final surgery in December to remove the screws, and orthodics are presently being made. So it's now time to get back on track, I've run out of excuses.... I've gained every gram I lost.......

I'm looking for someone/people to keep me focused on this journey back to clothes that are not the nasty size I am presently wearing.

Cheers
CCC

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow.. You have been through the wars .. Glad to hear you're on the mend :flowerforyou: .. Good Luck on your journey & feel free to add me :happy: x
  • Thanks for your support... I've sent a friend request...
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Hello & welcome back!

Jimney Christmas you have been through quite the gambit!

But the fact that you have found your way back to MFP in spite of it all ... double kudos to you. :drinker:

Feel free to add me. :heart: