My one months progress-can you see any change???

Options
So this month I've lose 5lbs but I really can't see any difference. I know it's a small amount so maybe nobody can see anything but I'm a little disheartened so I thought I would ask everyone. The first picture is me now at 130lbs, the second is a month ago at 135lbs.
Also feel free to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
111.jpg
112.jpg

Replies

• rdkstar
    rdkstar Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to tell in the picture. I really recommend taking measurements monthly.

I lost 5 pounds this month also. Can't tell too much but my measurements show 1 inch loss in waist and .5 inch loss in thighs and arms. So I am really happy with my 5 pound lost. I bet you had something like this.
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference in your waist and hips. Great job, keep it up!
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Yes, in your stomach area I can notice the difference.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options
    The pics need to be as close to the same as possible to make it easer to see changes. Try to get the same lighting, angle, distance from reflective surfaces, cloths, and pose.
  • meltedkeys
    meltedkeys Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    use the measurements option on here, it will track your progress. afterall losing 5lbs on the scale doesn't mean as much as losing 2 inches in the waist.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    The pics need to be as close to the same as possible to make it easer to see changes. Try to get the same lighting, angle, distance from reflective surfaces, cloths, and pose.

There is no difference. We're talking 5 pounds. She went from being a beautiful 135 pound young lady to a 130 pound beautiful young lady. Not being mean, but come on.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    Options

There is no difference. We're talking 5 pounds. She went from being a beautiful 135 pound young lady to a 130 pound beautiful young lady. Not being mean, but come on.
    She is asking to see a difference, and the only way to do that and not have it be pic discrepancies is to follow the advice I posted. I did not say she would see a change from one pic to another, but if she wants to photo document her loss she may aswell do it correctly.
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options

5 pounds is more noticeable on someone that size than someone who is bigger. I wouldn't notice if I wasn't told to look for it, but I do see a difference. Sorry if that goes against what you're saying. :indifferent:
  • Health_Temple
    Options
    I think the question should be "do you FEEL any change???"
  • laura_m_sullivan
    Options
    Yes I can see a difference in your tummy area. Your waist in shaping! Well done.x
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    It's a little difficult to tell but possibly in your waist area. It took about 20-30 lbs for any noticeable differences for me. Do your clothes fit better?
  • ReannaChere
    Options
    There's definitely progress, It may not look prominent anywhere specifically but there Is a smooth transition of weight loss almost all over the body!
    Happy healthy weight-loss!!