21 day fix, T25, or P90X3...

Options
I recently just finished 2 rounds of 21 Day Fix. I only noticed weight loss/changes in pictures in the first round, second round I was less strict on my portions (extra protein and vegetables... all the time). Definitely noticing some muscles attempting to break through the fat, so it wasn't a complete waste of time.

I really enjoyed the 21 Day Fix, I learned a lot on portions and food in take, and I really enjoyed the work outs, but I want less food-strict program (still 90% clean eating but occasional extras and more protein, fruits and vegetables than 21DF allows).

So I'm thinking about still loosely following the 21DF meal plan/portions, but doing either T25 or P90X3 work outs. I did try T25 last year, I made it almost a month through when the pressure of it got to me with my bad knees. I couldn't keep doing it, and I'd modified always. My knee's have felt great with 21DF, but T25 was very much focused on leg work and all jumping around.

Which leaves me with mostly just P90X3, has anyone done this with 21DF meal plan? Do I need to change my 21DF category on container amounts, should I be going up to keep up with X3? I'm currently on the lowest amount.

Small facts: I'm a vegetarian, can't have gluten, mostly want to lose inches/fat on my stomach. Building a bit of muscle/definition is good too.

Replies

• kxcarney
    Options
    I would almost suggest Turbofire because those workouts burn a lot more calories than 21DF so you can eat more, but there's a lot of jumping. Honestly, it sounds like Piyo would be your best choice because it's really good on the knees but also very hardcore. And there's a section in the 21DF book about if you do workouts that burn more calories and how much more food you can eat. Let me know if you need more info!
  • oviedojen
    Options
    I would suggest PiYo OR even the 21 Day Fix Extreme that is coming out early next year. Maybe continue with the 21 Day Fix that you have now and just increase the weights so that it keeps working for you. If you are looking for something new, then look into PiYo!