Back to lossing weight

Options
I have been doing this for two weeks. In my first week I lost 3lbs and I have loss some this week also. Tomorrow I do the actual weigh in and post my weight loss.
I really like to have the app on my phone it has really helped with me staying within my calories and my goal. I track mainly on my phone but it is nice to have the program sync with the computer at home and with my phone. My husband and I have been walking just about every night we are up to 1.5 miles and it is taking us a half hour to walk it. There has been nights we are walking at dusk but we are still walking.

Replies

• sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done on your loss so far! I love walking... the longer the better!! :wink: Feel free to add me & Good luck :happy:
  • pickles27332
    Options
    I am new here. today is my first day trying to lose weight. not the first time ever but the first time seriously. I need all the help and support I can get. I have a lot of stressers in my life that really pull me down. and of course I am an emotional eater. I NEED MOTOVATON. any help would be greatly appreciated.:smile:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My hubby and I have been losing weight together as well. Feel free to add me, I would love to be friends!
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss and good luck on your weigh in. I just start MFP but my hubby and I started to get healthy about three months ago. Support definatly helps and you can never have too much - feel free to add me!