T25??

Options
I'm sure it's been addressed. I can't find a link or really any info on it. What is T25? Is it aerobics? High impact? Calisthenics?? How do I calculate calories burned while doing it? I have a deficit goal every week, but feel like maybe I'm giving myself way more credit than I deserve. Thanks for any info!

Replies

• lindsay0515
    lindsay0515 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The first phase is highly aerobic and uses body weight resistance only. The second phase begins with weights. I personally enjoy the "setup" of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution better than T25. T25 seemed really jumpy and so fast that I felt like I had a hard time maintaining form. Also, I can't handle Shaun T. - that man needs a mute button. I felt that JMBR was much more focused and did wonders for me with toning and weight loss (along with a proper diet, of course).

I would use a heart rate monitor to get a general idea of calories burned, but with weight training, I think you burn more calories than the HRM picks up. But, if you only log the HRM, you know you won't be "over-logging" your exercise cals - especially if you are eating them back! :)