New here, looking for friends to motivate me!!!

Options
I am somewhat new here and really looking for friends to motivate me! I am 31 years old and the mom to 4 children ages 17months-12years. I am done having babies and ready to reclaim my body! I have lost 7 pounds already and want to lose 26 more!

Replies

• gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hey Tonya,

Glad to hear that you have the drive to push to your goals, best wishes on that !!! , add me as a friend if you want, we can work at our goals together !!!

take care,
    Craig
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Alas, it's Tonya-time!!! Welcome!
  • katacha999
    Options
    Hi!!

I am completely new here. My friend Cy77 dragged me on this week. We are both very motivated and use each other to keep that going! You are more than welcome to join our motivation party! Cy77 just hard her 3rd boy last January and is on operation body reclaim too! I don't have any excuse for my fat butt!! No children - just sympathy weight with all my friends who went through pregnancy I suppose? Maybe? Ok ok - I just love all the food that's not good for me, good thing I also love the food that IS good for me!

Cheers!
    KAT
    :happy:
  • ausiewombat8
    Options
    Hi

Love to be your friend and give cheers on. Congrats on already making making progress. Good luck!