30 day shred tonight!!!!

Options
My new DVD arrived today - "the 30 Day Shred" I cannot tell you how excited I am to have finally received this!
Hubby is going to take my measurements for me when I get home this evening and then i'm all set.

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I do it on off days from the gym and level 2 is REALLY kicking my butt.
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 level 1 ! She kicks your butt! LOL!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Yay! ... have fun getting yoru butt kicked!

I just checked my Netflix and it says arrival date tomorrow!! Which is great because I have the house to myself tomorrow night!! SOOO excited to try this!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    By far my fav workout!! Definitely measure first! I did level one for 10 days before I was ready for level 2. After doing it everyday for 2 weeks I only lost .8 pounds!!!! I was sooooo pissed. But my workout buddy and I measured again and she lost over 8 inches and I lost over 6 inches!! We are now on level 3 and out fitness level has improved my leaps and bounds!! Good luck!!
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    you're going to love it!
    i'm on level 1, day 4 and it's already getting (a bit) easier.

feel free to friend me if you want motivate each other to keep shredding!
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    I DEF agree with JayAlexander about the measurements! I'm on day 11 of the shred (8 of level 1, today will be 3 of level 2) and I haven't seen much of a change in the scale but I have lost an overall 4 1/2 inches already! You will get your butt kicked but it goes so fast! The first day I did level 2 I used 5 lb weights and almost died, making me dread day 2 but I used 3 lbs instead and it was so much more bearable...so play with it. Good luck!! You'll definitely wanna kick Jillian in her teeth and that darn cheater Natalie who is caught cheating on camera!! lol
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it again for my night workout and i'm going to do level 1 for 15days, level 2 for 10 and level 3 for 5 and see how that does for me. (FYI, check out her helper cheat when doing the lunge/curl focusing on the girl doing it eaisier and you can still she her off to the side)
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    I got mine today too :D exciting!!!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take my measurements!! I'll have to make sure i do that tonight. So you don't have to do each level for 10 days then? I thought that's how I was supposed to do it. What do you guys do? all three in one go?