5'6 Girls Between 190-200 lbs... Show your pics!

Options
Just looking for a little motivation. I'm 197 lbs (42 lbs down from my starting weight).

Post your pics, tell me about your journey!

I started out in March of this year at 240 lbs.
I would like to get down to at least 160... and see how I feel from there :)

Sorry, I'd post pictures, but I don't have any uploaded :/

Thanks for your motivation/inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lablamires
    lablamires Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    211nsw3.jpg

I started out at 220, now down to 151lbs. It's taken me a few long hard years to get here but it's been so worth it! Best advice I was given and can pass on: don't give up. if you have a bad day, it doesn't mean the end of the world. you just need to keep going :)
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 205 . I have pic's on my site. let be friend and lose together!!!!! please
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6. In April I lost 7lbs just from cutting portion sizes, and then in May I joined here and lost the rest. I started at 245, and am 196.6 right now. I also want to get down to 160, and then I will evaluate from there if I want to go further. Some days are amazing, some are frustrating but every second has been worth it! You can look at my before and after on my profile. My profile picture is at 45lbs lost so 200lbs.
  • kizzybubbles
    kizzybubbles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 I was at my heaviest 214lbs...I am currently bouncing in the low 180's and working on getting lower. Pics in profile if you want to have a look. We can do this ladies!!!!
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am not quite there yet! I started out at 260 and am making my way down, but I still have a bit. I am currently 213, but I can't wait until I can post here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!