Help! Sabotage!

Options
My two year old is trying to feed me his bagel! I may not be able to resist him shoving the food in my face :)

Replies

• ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol.. my 2 year old does the same thing!! I feel your pain.. resist the temptation ;)
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Gah! Then he tried to cuddle and play during my workout. I think he is seriously trying to slow my progress down ;) Silly little boy, it's a good thing he's cute
  • hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Payback time -- feed him strained peas!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    awww.... use him as part of your workout. bench press him lift him up in the air and then squat and lower him and then do it again. Lay on your back, bend your knees at 90 degrees and lay him on them and while holding his hands straighten your legs. He'll have fun while you get a killer burn. Then enjoy that bagel he offers you. :-)
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he's worthy of a visit from the tickle monster!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,140 Member
    Options
    As a parent, I know for a fact a child with shove food in your mouth.
    cute-baby-sharing-food-cat-8lo8-ytgifs-o.gif
  • MamaRiss
    Options
    If only he would stay with me long enough to get a useful workout using him, he does enjoy being bench pressed. I figure after nap time and when his sister gets home we'll share some pumkin bread. And for dinner, BROCOLI!
  • MamaRiss
    Options
    As a parent, I know for a fact a child with shove food in your mouth.
    cute-baby-sharing-food-cat-8lo8-ytgifs-o.gif

Yup, that's exactly what it looked like
  • amehh91
    amehh91 Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    My son does this :/ it gets worse though as he tries to make me eat meat and I'm veggie so it just gets traumatic haha. Also I can only do about 10mins of a workout DVD before he gets bored and just tries to tackle me :( think he wants me to stay squishy so I'm a good trampoline!
  • MamaRiss
    Options
    My son does this :/ it gets worse though as he tries to make me eat meat and I'm veggie so it just gets traumatic haha. Also I can only do about 10mins of a workout DVD before he gets bored and just tries to tackle me :( think he wants me to stay squishy so I'm a good trampoline!

I think mine like the squishy belly pillow
  • alhs
    alhs Posts: 8
    Options
    Adorable!

I'm not a parent, but my kitty keeps trying to steal my cheese stick . . .