What do you do when you don't want to calorie count?

Options
124»

Replies

• Drevious
    Drevious Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Don't log for the day....you can always back log it tomorrow.

Another thing to consider, which I think makes everything easier, is to eat the same thing every day. If you eat the same food, you know how much you are eating, and it's easier to stay on track. Not everyone can do this because they need variety, but if you pick healthy food that tastes good then after a while this food is not only going to help you loose weight, but will make you feel good.

Here's my regular diet:

Breakfast: Hot lemon water, egg white scramble with veggies...then green tea
    Snack: 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 1/2 cup of unsweetened berries, green tea
    Lunch: Salad with tuns of veggies and grilled chicken and 1/2 a sweet potato
    Snack: Apple and 2 oz of protein (usually some sliced chicken breast)
    Dinner: Chicken, brown rice, and broccoli

Good luck!!!
  • nelli45
    nelli45 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have those ds. What I do is stick with fruits, veggies, lean meats, cheese. Think of the outside aisles of grocery store. Nothing processed and no junk. Then I go back to tracking =)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I've just re-read the post. Do you mean actually logging or aiming for daily goals?

I must admit log every day, ill normally put my breakfast and lunch in the night before as i know what I'm taking to work etc. Dinner I'll do at lunch time. I log every day because it screws up my weekly average and i need to wait a whole week before it sorts itself out.

As I mentioned before i wont always try to stick to daily goals and on those days I'll often add it all up the day after. It always gets logged though, no matter how awful!!

You can instantly delete like 50% of my logged days if "log" means "be good and under".