the dumbest thing i've ever done...

Options
..to lose weight is?

Replies

• SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    This program called SureSlim. I'm not sure how many calories I was eating but I think it was about 500 / day. They recommend you do NOT exercise. (Makes sense since you hardly have enough energy to stand never mind move.) I dropped 40 lbs in 6 weeks. It was awesome. (NOT) I also was exhausted all the time and my hair started falling out. It took a long long time to recover. It also cost me about $1000 for the program, I bought my own food.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    The Master Cleanse. The lemon, cayenne pepper, maple syrup thing. I lost 9 pounds in 7 days and gained it all back in 3 weeks. I suffered through horrible hunger, was dreaming about solid food all the time, my tongue went bald, the salt water flush gave me explosive diarrhoea and nausea and the relentless lemon squeezing made my hands hurt. Never again!
  • xmusicloverr
    xmusicloverr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    a "water diet". It's exactly what it sounds like.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    ..to lose weight is?

Stopped eating real food to make room for lots of red wine on my total calorie count.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    undereating with excessive exercise.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    The 7 day cabbage soup diet.....yea I lost weight but from puking my guts out for 2 days straight!!!! ugh
    Not sure why my body revolted but it did and I still cannot eat cabbage
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    anorexia nervosa, anorexia athletica, bulimia (short-lived), excessive use of diuretics and laxatives, and excessive use of "diet pills". I think that's about it :ohwell: