Smiles

wdeons
wdeons Posts: 21 Member
Let me try this again, I tried months ago and stopped with lots of excuses to why.\

I am Wendy live in VIrginia , have 2 little boys and a full time job ( gained weight since i started working)
I would really like to loose some weight , i think I am going to set my goal 5 ibs at a time I am not sure I want it realistic. I need to figure out how to squeeze excercise in at work. I am a bank teller so it makes it hard to step away.
Anyway wish me luck :)

Replies

• wdeons
    Let me try this again, I tried months ago and stopped with lots of excuses to why.\

I am Wendy live in VIrginia , have 2 little boys and a full time job ( gained weight since i started working)
    I would really like to loose some weight , i think I am going to set my goal 5 ibs at a time I am not sure I want it realistic. I need to figure out how to squeeze excercise in at work. I am a bank teller so it makes it hard to step away.
    Anyway wish me luck :)
  • Good luck, I'm back after monthes of absences too :)
  • :happy: Good for you Wendy...I also work in a bank so I know how hard it is to lose weight & how easy it is to put it on! I wish you the best of luck!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Hi Wendy, Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    welcome Wendy. Good luck.
  • wdeons
    Thank you!
    On the bright side we have internet where i work and I can access this site :)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome6ld.gif

I lived in Boyce for 2 years--just moved away last June.
  • wdeons
    Where are you now? I moved here about 5 years ago from Southern California