October T25 people

Options
Where are you guys? I tried to find the thread & couldn't. I want to know how to be part of the T25 team for October.

And you're all going to laugh at me. Yesterday, I thought I would try my as yet unused year-old T25 work out - just to see where I was. I struggled and sweated & gasped for air for all 40 minutes of the workout. Yep - 40 minutes. Should have been my first clue - right? All day, my body just ached and I was exhausted. How did I get this out of shape? I still view myself as the athlete I used to be. Clearly my body didn't get the memo.
This morning, I was talking to my son - mainly about how freaking sore I am today. He started laughing & I couldn't figure out what he was laughing about. He grabbed the DVD I did yesterday - it wasn't the T25 work out. It was Insanity.

I think he's still laughing. I'm such a dork! :)

But seriously - I still want to do the October challenge. Tell me how to join!!

Replies

• cork1961
    cork1961 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's make this the thread! Waiting for it in the mail, and would definitely love the support.

I've been watching videos, and wondering if I'm getting in way over my head. But the motivation and results seem to be very impressive.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, but I'm all in for joining a challenge group! Every little bit helps, right?
  • catsmeat
    catsmeat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I started on 1 September, but it's my second time anyway. I did a shortened Alpha and Beta in May/June. I didn't lose a lot of weight that time, but I didn't watch what I ate either. I definitely raised my fitness level and strength and improved body composition during that period, though. This time through, I'm watching the diet closer and maintaining a calorie deficit, and have lost 6 lbs already. Keeping it up is key for me because it does work.

It's really the only workout that does work for me at the moment. I don't have time to drive to a gym and I don't like running, so I plan on just looping back through again and again until I feel like I"m not getting anything out of it anymore, or I just get bored. I might mix in P90X3 or switch over then, but for now I'm all T25 all the time.
  • kldavid
    Options
    I'm in, I'm planning to start tomorrow morning. I'm sure i'm in way over my head, but I'm ready:)
  • cork1961
    cork1961 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Got it in the mail Saturday, and starting tomorrow.
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Definitely willing to join. I just got my disks this morning and will be starting them today.
  • tucky3203
    tucky3203 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Starting today too :) we should make an official group.
  • TamS2015
    TamS2015 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week but i'm in for a group
  • nvasquez77
    nvasquez77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is W2D1 I'm all for it.
  • kwiatrtdy
    kwiatrtdy Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Is this still happening? I'm all in! Have nearly finished Alpha week 1.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Im on my last week of gamma starting today and then will continue on to the gamma hybrid routine. I have not lost weight in gamma mainly due to adding muscle and retaining water weight for said muscle growth. I would have better results if i cut back on the football eating/drinking activities during the weekend.