Good hello to you all! Weight loss for TTC

Options
itoperz
itoperz Posts: 10 Member
Time to make a change! I'm 25 and I've been overweight most of my life and a couple years ago I peaked at 298 and had to lose! It's taken awhile, but I'm down to 272. Really need to kick if into high gear, not just for self-esteem, but for my overall health and well being.

I've been TTC for nearly 10 months and my weight and other issues are hindering the process. I need to lose this weight and keep it off for good!

Anyone else in a similar boat?

Replies

• justin1157
    Options
    hi i also have to loose weight i lost a total of 9 stone 2 years ago and felt and looked amazing but all i got from family and friends was that i looked like i had cancer so slowly the weight crept back on 5 stone in total ,now its time to get it off for good starting a 30 day water fast on sunday then switching to a raw food diet will be hard but worth it .
  • LydiaSlimsFast
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight to help my chances of getting pregnant too. I have been trying for 4 months with no success. My periods have started to get out of whack too. I got pregnant the first time easily and a second time easily although it did end in a very early miscarriage. I really think my weight is the problem. I am 5'2'' and 161lbs. I am up 30 lbs since I last got pregnant. Im hoping to lose some weight and feel healthier when we try again in december. I think the break will be good for the weight loss and my stress levels. Hoping to feel more energized the next time we start trying!
  • leesaracdowhey
    Options
    Hey ladies, sorry to bring back and old thread, but I'm trying to find some other people that are TTC!!

I'm 25 and 5'6" at 165lbs. I want to get down to 140.. but we've been TTC for the past 3 months. I am 3dpo at the moment and can test on October 6 or 7th. So I am just sitting here thinking about anyone that wants to be my friend hah :) ADD ME!
  • Juicer82
    Juicer82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm also TTC with #2. Feel free to add me!!! Good luck ladies!!!
  • Kemmi1
    Kemmi1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Im in the same ttc boat. Feel free to add me as well! The DH and I have been trying for about five months and I think weight may be the issue....baby dust to all of you!
  • maevankayt
    maevankayt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm TTC #2 as well, and would love some TTC friends. Please feel free to add me