Canadians - Good weight scale company/model?

Options
Good morning!

Looking for input from Canadians regarding what company/model of weight scale to get, and where you can get them from. I'm specifically in Alberta, but any national chains are good too.

Thanks!!

Replies

• chiarunner
    Options
    I'm in love with my Tanita scale. My friend in Brampton, ON has one too so I reckon they sell them up your way as well.
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    I want one of those :sad:
  • jrbb0309
    Options
    I swear by my Tanita as well :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I just bought one from Costco and I really like it, you enter your info, height, age, etc and it gives you weight, BMI and something else. Sorry don't know the brand or anything and it was a good price only $30.
  • Nomnomnivore
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the input and will go searching tonight.
  • skinnyflutterby
    skinnyflutterby Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My sister was into Herbal magic, So I use that one
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine at Walmart. It is the Biggest Loser scale. It allows you to record your weight from one week to the next and gives you the percentage lost. I went to the doctor one day, got weighed in then went to walmart, bought the scale and it was exactely the same as the Drs. Pretty accurate.
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just bought mine at Walmart. It is the Biggest Loser scale. It allows you to record your weight from one week to the next and gives you the percentage lost. I went to the doctor one day, got weighed in then went to walmart, bought the scale and it was exactely the same as the Drs. Pretty accurate.

I bought this one too and Love it