TGIF!!!!

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
tgif.gif

woot woot no kids this weekend ... im going out with the girls tonight .... dont be jealous haha

hope everyone has as good of a weekend as im going to!!!!!

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    tgif.gif

woot woot no kids this weekend ... im going out with the girls tonight .... dont be jealous haha

hope everyone has as good of a weekend as im going to!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Have a fun time, Jackeh!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! I hope you have a great time, Jackeh! You and the girls gonna have a cross stitchin' party?:laugh:

Here's to a three day weekend!

thItsFriday.gif
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Get... me... out of the office!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this afternoon!
  • Sperbeck
    Sperbeck Posts: 10
    Options
    If I had to sit in this office for one more day this week-I think I would quit!!!
    TGIF!!
    Everyone have a GREAT 3 day weekend :):happy:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Get... me... out of the office!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this afternoon!

Cheer up MJ!
    Funnydogfaces-3.jpg
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im going to Santa's Land tomorrow. Get to go and see Santa in August. They also have some rides. Not a whole bunch though but its just a small little park in NC.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I work Saturdays (granted it is the only day I work)...so today is sort of like my Sunday!! :laugh:

It's ok though!! Not a biggie!

Everyone have a GREAT Labor Day weekend!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Jackie, have a WONDERFUL girls night out! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

I am seeing Pat Benetar in concert on Sunday evening!!! WOOO!!!

:heart:
    -Tami
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Girls night out...Santa Land...PAT BENATAR?!!! I got nothing planned for the weekend. :frown: Will have to find something to do. Have fun you guys!
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone and have a great long weekend.
    I got an added bonus in having today off!!!! Yeah!!!! :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    TGIF.gif

Have fun with your sistah-friends, Jackeh! :drinker:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    :cry: :sad: I'm moving this week-end and in laws will be around allllll wweeekkkk-eeeennnndddd llloonnnnggg. All be it they're there to help but *ugh* Wish me luck y'all! :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    :cry: :sad: I'm moving this week-end and in laws will be around allllll wweeekkkk-eeeennnndddd llloonnnnggg. All be it they're there to help but *ugh* Wish me luck y'all! :drinker:

Well....at least your'e moving, right?there.gif
  • mholmes
    Options

Well....at least your'e moving, right?there.gif

Yeh, that's kindof a good thing. I mean there's nowhere to potty, shower, store cold foods, or cook yet but we'll make it right? Our recent situations have given us that "Sparta" kick into the new home whether it's done or not. It'll be fun... we still have the porta potty and a grill and i'll just have to buy stock in baby wipes and heat up water on the grill for baths. THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME :bigsmile: :grumble: lol
  • Shannon023
    Options

Alcohol was invented for occasions like this. :drinker:
  • mholmes
    Options
    OHHH! And congrats on the night out Jackeh!! I hope you have a blast. I haven't had a girls night out in forever but it was an absolutely amazing time! Be safe!
  • skyesboutique
    skyesboutique Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We've got hurricanes coming here... so... (or well close to here I'm not sure yet) so I'll be on the road for a little bit and then pretty much don't know if I can come back
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    days-months-and-seasons-weekend-and-tgif-2666.gif

Taking the girls to a drive-in to see the movie Space Chimps.. hopefully the rain would have stopped by then.

days-months-and-seasons-weekend-and-tgif-3016.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Have a good time but show some morals and fight off a few of the men. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Have a good time but show some morals and fight off a few of the men. :bigsmile:

Just Jackeh, right????? unsure.gif