What loose skin?

Options
OK so this was done for almost a dare to try and emphasise a point that you can lose lots of weight and not have loads of rolls of excess skin. I don't normally get me kit off for photographs but this was done in the name of science lol

I understand that my physique is neither athletic or muscular but you can see from my torso that 4 weeks ago I had open heart surgery, so have been unable to train for the past 4 years. I did swim 3-4 times a week for the 15 months prior to my operation but have been told by my heart surgeon and physiotherapist not to train until after Christmas to let my chest bone heal properly.

I must admit this isn't perfectly true as I do have a small "apron" that I am still hoping to deal with via continuing to diet and eventually weight train/tone. :wink:

newcol_zps9f22c0a3.jpg

Replies

• awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Incredible....you look great!! :) Awesome Job!!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    Awesome - good for you! You look like a completely new person. Best wishes that your recovery from your surgery goes well and you can get back to working out. Either way, keep up the good work!
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation there!, well done.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look great! Take it easy!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for posting this its given me some hope I wont end up looking like a turkey neck
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job, and wishing you a super speedy recovery.