4 GET THE SCALE

Options
The scale drives me crazy because I work and work but my weight in pounds never seem to decrease. Well I am losing weight maybe not in pounds but in inches. I am getting leaner and my clothes fit better and in some cases fit a little big. I measured my success based on the number on the scale well the reason why the scale does not change is becuase I have replaced fat with muscle and as we all know a pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of fat...takes less space which gives the leaner look. Don't get me wrong I would love to lose pounds but inches are just as important. So, if you are working your behind off and the scale is not moving you may very well have relpaced fatty tissue with muscle which results in a leaner body.:smile:

Replies

• mrsandres
    Options
    I agree with you 100%! I jumped on the scale this morning and it says i've GAINED weight!!! I felt discouraged just for a minute... then I snapped out of it and told myself if I want to see results I have to keep moving! So I jumped on the treadmill and did 2 miles. Now I feel better! Can't wait to see the results of this wonderful lifestyle change =) Keep up the good work!!!