Determined

Options
Hi. My name is Felix and I about to lose 100 lbs. Don't want to waste anyone's precious time, but I have been eating very healthy and exercising for almost a month. I've lost about 10 lbs, but have another 90-100 lbs to go. No rush. Just want to make sure I get to where I want to be. I guess my only question or I guess your advice is how to handle this emotionally? I have been "expanding" the last few years due mostly to stress and now I am 100% committed to getting in shape, physically and emotionally. I am just a little anxious about it because of the anticipation and I need to slow down and be present. That's the only hard time I am having, not changes in my diet or being exhausted from exercise. Anyway, thank you in advance and I am looking forward to becoming the old me again!

Replies

• cattitude123
    cattitude123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A big thumbs up! Congratulations on your determination to get healthy! There are a lot of people who will cheer you on your journey! Let me say welcome. The emotions will be a rollercoaster ride and you will experience many things, just be honest with yourself and know that MFP'ers will help you along the way.
  • FelyaSoCal
    Options
    Thank you!

How do I add the weight loss tracker on the bottom of my posts? Thank you!