Anyone here on low carb diet please add me as a friend

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm doing carb cycling, so I do 5 low carb days and 2 high carb days a week. I've only been doing it for 2 weeks so far and have lost 5.2lbs. I had my 3rd baby nearly 5 months ago and since I ate pretty healthily all pregnancy I decided I needed to do something to kickstart some serious weight loss!
  • fernandaBush
    fernandaBush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was plant-based for 4 years. After a while I tried a fruitarian diet and gained weight. Now I'm trying low carb, high protein, dairy free diet. I noticed that the cravings (for sweets and bread) are a lot less intense, so I want to see where this is going to take me.
    Please add me and let's share ideas and experiences!
    :smile:
  • bugsplatt
    bugsplatt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be low carb -- or at least low net carb -- and occasionally I'm even successful. But's there's been a learning curve to figure out all the weird places carbs hide, and how many there really are in various foods. ("There are HOW MANY carbs in this little thing I just ate?!??!")

Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • Dalia_Maria
    Options
    Starting out and have also decided on a low-carb diet (trying to stay in the 50-100g range) due to difficulties losing weight even with caloric deficit and suspicion of metabolic issues (getting tested soon), since diabetes runs in my family way, way back.
  • sweetconcern
    sweetconcern Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi LCHF here since May 26, 2014. I try to keep net carbs at or below 20 grams. With the holidays just past Rosh Hashanah. I have been off my schedule but I have been Keto for 4 months. My High Blood pressure is now gone since I have given up bread and Starches and sugar. My weight is down 6 # and I have a very bad thyroid so I am just glad I have lost some. Keto on!!!
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm trying low carb....or let's say lower than what I have been used to. I used to consume about 200g a day, but have managed to stay around 75-100 for a while now. Want to get to 50g, but it has been hard. Add me if you like.
  • RebekahAwesome1
    Options
    omg Carbs are my kryptonite! I'm an excellent baker and could/would eat a whole loaf of fresh baked bread still warm from the oven up until a week or two ago lol. I'm not really on a low carb diet (I'm not really on a diet, just a lifestyle change, hoping for the benefit of weight loss, lots of weight loss lol). But I have definitely lowered my carbs from what I used to be, and I usually hit under 150 daily (sometimes under 100) just in my food choices. Feel free to friend me (If I qualify) my food diaries are open to friends. :)