Forever Clean 9

Options
Has anyone tried this?

I'm not convinced by the whole idea of "detox"...my liver and kidneys do that for me on a daily basis or I'd be dead.

I have recently fallen off the wagon and down a cliff and gained 12lb so I was vaguely entertaining something like the Clean 9 as a bit of a weight loss kick start and a kick up the bottom.

Just wanted some opinions is all.

Replies

• WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ...my liver and kidneys do that for me on a daily basis or I'd be dead.

You answered your own question regarding any detox process/program/products.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Think about what you want from this "detox." If you're looking for some kind of physical benefit, then it sounds like you already know it's not there. If you want a sort of mental/psychological benefit, then there are a lot of things you can do without this program. Set yourself a 30-day challenge to log every day or to cook every day. Try a week of only new foods and recipes. Pre-plan your meals for a week. Whatever it is that you think will challenge you and will help to build some habits that will help you out in the long run. Think of what might give you the most long-term benefits.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I cleanse my liver and kidneys with Dawn dishwashing liquid every night. I like the lemon scented.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    A rep at my gym attempted to push it on to me.

£129 - It's basically going into keto so you get the joys of the Atkins flu.

You will be very hungry - But you Do get to have Aloe Vera (which will stop you being hungry - Umm NO!)

In fairness you would lose approx 10lbs or so - Because keto, water weight, no food.

You will regain the 10lbs when you resume eating normally.

Don't waste your time or/and money.

**Said it yourself you don't need to "detox".
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I vote for no.

The best way to kick start weight loss is to eat at a moderate calorie deficit. It's really that simple.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    WNYEj9G.gif

i think this guy has this covered.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    You don't need a weight loss kick start, you just need a calorie deficit and a little exercise for fitness. Treated it as a lifestyle and get on with life... Doesn't need to be anymore complicated than that..... Best of Luck