Back after a break and looking for mutual support...

Options
Hi :-)

I've decided to start back up on MFP after a wee break. Over the winter I've noticed myself getting a bit pudgy, and as you can see from my profile pic, I could do with a bit of toning!

My goals are simple, I'd like to tone up a bit more and if I can drop a few kgs in the process that's a bonus. My plan is to start off eating around 1400 calories a day, although some days I might eat less as I would like to introduce a couple of 16 hour fasts each week. For exercise my goals are:

Cardio 30+ minutes, 5 x per week (including 1-2 intensive sessions of cycling or long walks)
Yoga 20+ minutes, 3 x per week
Strength/weight training 20+ minutes, 2 x per week.

My stats are:

162 cm tall
66 kg
Hips: 104 cm
Waist: 78 cm
Chest: 97 cm

So, if anyone would like to join me and offer mutual support with each other's goals then please feel free the add me! Any feedback on whether my plan needs improvements or changes would also be much appreciated.

Peace :-)

Replies

• floridafitgrl
    floridafitgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting myself and my goal is to enter a figure competition in March 2015 and I am also looking for support. ????????
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me two! I am returning after about a 3 month break due to a car accident and back in the action to lose this weight! Good luck to you and feel free to add me :)