100 lbs to lose. could use friends along the way.

Options
I joined MFP 2 weeks ago. I've lost 5 lbs, looking to get down 100 more. Just wanted to reach out and find people on here, whether similar goals or for advice, etc. All support is great and I know this isn't going to be an easy journey. Have you just started toward your goal? Are you already there or halfway? Would love to hear everyone's stories!

Replies

• Mildini
    Options
    Yep happy to buddy with you

I'll add you as a friend :)
  • jbowers1978
    jbowers1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 so far using this as a help. You can do this!
  • rayyoon
    Options
    Down 55 here now at my goal weight! Id be glad to help if u have any questions!
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100lbs myself-down 30lbs just 70lbs to go. Your at the right place to make your goal, the support here is awesome! I'll add you as a friend-hang in there!:smile:
  • smurfbaker
    smurfbaker Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss. I too have about 100 to loose. Feel free to add me and we can work through this together
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Best wishes -- after numerous failures and almost giving up - I finally hit my stride. A calorie app has been awesome for me.

Been at it since 12/1/13...down 135 with another 40 pounds or so to go...Once I get within 15 pounds of goal I should know exactly where I want to end up.
  • Rachelwin65
    Rachelwin65 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request! I have another 100 lbs to lose and am loving MFP! Be glad to work on this together....
  • bigbearbum
    bigbearbum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Val,
    It would be great to have a friend that has as much weight to loose as me. I have 50 kilos to loose which is approx the same as 100lbs. It's a long road but with friends I'm sure we can do it.
  • snf78
    snf78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request ..... I too have 100 to lose. Have lost 24 so far .... you can do this!! :)
  • ljpjones
    ljpjones Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request, I have about 130 to go. :)
  • danscooper
    Options
    Hello

I need to lose 100 lbs and failure is not an option. My health is dwindling and I am losing my family. Help, anybody. This is going to be a long and difficult journey that I can't do alone. I need a friend on a similar journey so that we may help and support one another. Is there any on out there
  • Ixlr8a67
    Ixlr8a67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100 lbs to go, Hang in there. My motto this time around " 2 lbs a week"!
    Will send friend request also, I also need all the motivation I can get.
  • danscooper
    Options
    You hang in there as well I will await your friend request. great job you lost 42lbs so far. Keep up the good work.
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Well I'm always open to new friends. I started this past May. I have over 100lbs to lose so I'l be arounds safe to say lol. I've just been watching calorie amounts (whatever I want in my limits) and I go to the gym 3x a week doing mostly cardio atm- hoping to add more weights in as I get closer to my goal. I like to think being 53 lbs in I'm doing okay lol.

Feel free to add! GL!

Much Love, Cheers Everyone! <3
  • fabfit40
    Options
    Im new here too! good luck on your journey, just stick to your clean eating and exercise and the weight will take care of itself. xo
  • dutaun
    dutaun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    feel free to add me
  • Danderand
    Danderand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
    that goes for anyone else too. :happy:
  • Grizzly32
    Options
    Losing 100 pounds is the first stage of my journey. Add me if you want :)
  • fitashleetime
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose are well, feel free to add me!