Hi Everyone

Options
Hello everyone...I am new to this site...I happened to stumble across it while i was doing some research on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I have decided the it is time to shed the 45 or so pounds I've put on in the last couple of years and thought that this site would be a great way to keep track of my progress...calorie intake and remind me that I am not alone with this personal struggle.

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Exercise and diet are together are very important.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    you're not alone! welcome =]
  • Cjedrzynski
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday! I was interested in the 30 Day Shred also. This site has been very helpful with calorie counting.
  • sweetnspicy
    Options
    Oh yes...I agree completely. I have read alot of good things about the 30 day shred workout and I myself have been doing it for 13 days now...let me tell you...that's quite the workout...lol...but i also want to retrain myself to eat properly...I think this site will be very helpful in that respect...especially the calorie counting...I thought I was doing pretty good today until I actually listed what I've eaten...not good...not good at all...definitely need to change that asap lol
  • Cjedrzynski
    Options
    I never realized until yesterday how quickly the calories add up! It's 3:00 and I only have 310 left for the day!! :bigsmile: