Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tea Lovers

13»

Replies

• I haven't had very many teas, but I do like Earl Grey. Sometimes plain, other times with a bit of milk and sugar. ^_^
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    I LOVE PEACH! :happy:

Yes! Iced peach tea is one of my favorite summer time teas to make.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Coffee Drinker here.

The only Tea I like is LilacTea.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Good old PG Tips for me!
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Coffee Drinker here.

The only Tea I like is LilacTea.

Outside your age range, Bub.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I like my tea iced and full of sugar.
  • SwedishSarah
    Stash Moroccan Mint is my go to, and for a treat, Teavana Marshmallow Macaron.

I just went to Teavana today, and picked up some Pumpkin Spice Brulee tea, it's delicious! I smelled the Marshmallow Macaron, and I'm definitely getting that one in the future, along with the Smores tea.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Oh goodness tea... so many

Black tea it has to be Taylors of Harrogate Special Rare Darjeeling Leaf tea with a drop of milk, this goes best with cake!

christmas time i love Bettys spiced christmas tea

Then come the fruit teas Kew spiced apple tea is good also Teapigs superfruit tea easy to drink

Then for colds i sup Tea Pigs - lemon and ginger tea

and for PMS/Nausea/Stomach Upsets I have a personal blend from Hebdan tea, Shambles consisting of peppermint, Moroccan mint, ginger, nettle
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    My preferance is just iced basic black tea (unsweetened). For hot tea I like honey vanilla chamomile lightened with a little cashew milk. I'm not fond of the chai's, minty or fruity teas. I rarely eat anything when I drink hot tea.
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member
    Had me some berry tea this morning!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Upton's Vanilla Creme Earl Grey is at the top of my list. But I'm kinda digging this concoction I made by combining a chocolate energy tea and a black currant tea that I found in some bulk shop.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    I love the harney and sons tea line. Coconut green tea and vanilla comoro are nice! I also like honey vanilla chamomile and English breakfast tea.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Chai, Green, Yerba Mate, Echinacea, Chamomile are the ones I drink the most. I have several blends/ variations of those. Great way to down water all day.
  • SwedishSarah
    Upton's Vanilla Creme Earl Grey is at the top of my list. But I'm kinda digging this concoction I made by combining a chocolate energy tea and a black currant tea that I found in some bulk shop.

Sounds delicious!
  • SwedishSarah
    I love the harney and sons tea line. Coconut green tea and vanilla comoro are nice! I also like honey vanilla chamomile and English breakfast tea.

I'm a big fan of that tea brand as well. I've had the holiday tea, which is one of my favorite black teas. I steep my tea for a very long time, as I love intense flavor, and this tea never gets bitter. I've also had the hot cinnamon spice, which is so sweet and cinnamony, that I can not believe there is no sugar in that tea!
  • Bageeeta
    Bageeeta Posts: 1,259 Member

I'm a big fan of that tea brand as well. I've had the holiday tea, which is one of my favorite black teas. I steep my tea for a very long time, as I love intense flavor, and this tea never gets bitter. I've also had the hot cinnamon spice, which is so sweet and cinnamony, that I can not believe there is no sugar in that tea!
    Sounds good! I will be looking for that kind!