What about your hair???

Options
I am about to complete my first round of P90X and love the workouts, but I keep seeing a bunch of women who do 2-3 workouts a day and I really want to be able to do that too. Even though I work I think I can fit 2 workouts a day in. I just have one question:

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE DO WITH YOUR HAIR???

I meen, I really sweat a lot on my workouts and if I wash my hair twice a day I will have some really crappy hair! So what do you women (or men with long hair...) do??? Im curious...

Replies

• Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Pony Tail except on the weekends.
  • HW2Hottie
    HW2Hottie Posts: 100
    Options
    I had to ask this question to a million people to try and get a good response. I'm black so it is most likely different for others but, I work out 2 sometimes 3 times a day. My hair is wrecked. So I have to put it in a ponytail, rinse the sweat out and condition everyday and wash twice a week. I don't know if this will work for you but I know that you have to rinse the salt out or else your hair will dry out regardless. I am just getting a new 'do when I finish!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My hair is layered so I can't pull it back in a pony tail, unfortunately. I wear one of those soft hair bands that pulls my hair away from my face and neck. It helps a lot! Then just wash my face and neck afterwards and take my shower later.
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    Pony tail and then I use a blow dryer because I also sweat a lot .
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Tresseme makes a waterless shampoo. It comes out looking like a mouse, its a little different than any other waterless shampoo I've used. I used it the other day after my workout and I am a SWEATER! I'm talking my hair is soaked in the back and around the hair line. Anyway, I put some of that in it, blow dried it out, ran a straightner over it, and it was good as new!