Day 1...hello everyone!

Options
Well I am needing to get active, lose weight and eat right! I stocked our fridge with healthy fruits, veggies and lean protein foods. Joining gym in am. Mid aged gal that needs to loose 60 pounds.....tracked food today and fiercely determined to see this through!

Replies

• lisawall1
    lisawall1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good to see another 1st timer starting out. I'm happy to help be an advocate to help support your goals. Feel free to add.
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello and good for you for getting started! Feel free to add me as a friend and I will try and encourage you. ????
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting your journey! Would love to encourage you along the way! Feel free to add me!
  • Laceyy_Eyles
    Options
    Its day 2 for me, looking for supportive friends to guide me through my journey.
  • BeattyCarolyn1964
    Options
    Hey...good luck to you...we're starting at approximately the same time so here's hoping we both succeed to our goals!
  • fitaholic718
    fitaholic718 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm ready to lose 45 lbs and I will be 35 new years day. I'm ready to join a community that is serious and supportive. Also very active. Please friend me if you fit the description. And thanks you in advance.
  • jeffd1967
    Options
    Day 2 for me ( although its my 3rd crack at MFP lol) - add me if you like Always looking for more friends and willing to support anyone that wants help. You can do it - set small goals and it will keep you motivated