garcinia cambogia????

Options
Recently I've been seeing alot of commercials and ads about this pill and was curious has anyone else used it? And does it actually work? Im just curious about it.

Replies

• sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha! .......no. Do a search on mfp for the subject.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your time or money.
  • jojokmack
    Options
    I have read VERY negative things.......and also about how companies are scamming people in to buying them. I wouldn't want to try them. xxx
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    No.
    Exercise, eat at deficit. Save your money.
  • nanakopel
    Options
    I ordered some from Puritan's Pride and took them religiously for several months, watched my eating, exercised, no difference whatsoever. Don't waste your money on them.
  • myheartsabattleground
    Options
    hhn.gif
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha! .......no. Do a search on mfp for the subject.
    This. You'll see lots of people say nothing good about it.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Does not work at all. Waste of money.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I always thought that's where the kombucha mushroom people lived
    giphy.gif
    \m/
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I won't judge or attack, but a double-blind study showed it to be completely ineffective for weight control. Sorry.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are magic. That's why there isn't any obesity in the world.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I tried it without results it promised. Save your money, don't buy it.
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    *Yeah, and not a day goes by that I'm not haunted by it... I wake up in a cold sweat every night, screaming about Garcinia Cambogia!

Back in '86, we'd gotten sketchy reports that a VIP's chopper went down in Garcinia Combogia. We went in under cover of darkness, thinking it would give us the edge, but it didn't. We found another unit leader who had been reported as missing. It turned out Hopper didn't disappear, he was skinned alive!

After a SNAFU with the locals, it came for us. Hawkins was the first to fall, and Blain was quick-roasted by some sort of directed plasma weapon. We tried to gun it down and to trap it but it evaded us and continued its killing spree. Mac and Dillon were next, and Billy got the Cuisinart treatment after making a ridiculously stupid, macho stand. His last words were "YEE ARGHHHHHHHHH!" Poncho was finished off with a quick blast to the head.

I barely escaped with my life by realizing that our stalker and tormentor was my ex-girlfriend! From my time spent in her kitchen, I knew that she could only see in the infrared spectrum. Covered in sexy, wet, cold whipped cream as I was, she couldn't see me and temporarily gave up the pursuit.

I knew I had to make a stand, that I'd need an edge; One more trap! So, with chocolate and mall gift cards placed in a small clearing, I bellowed "SAAAAAAAAAAAAALE!" into the deceptively calm jungle night. She'd be on her way, (after putting on her makeup, perfume, the right bow for her hair, some primping, changing outfits a couple more times... etc) I just had to wait it out, alone in the solitary darkness.

When she showed up, I was safely in my Cool-Whip armor (It was like I was invisible and she was totally clueless whenever I tried that) and our battle ensued. It raged on for what felt like hours, but she was getting the upper hand and was edging toward my destruction. Finally, with the last of my strength, I pulled my trump card and tossed her some Midol and asked if that would help her mood.

The resulting atomic explosion leveled roughly 550 acres, and there was no trace of her to be found. I got to de' chopper and returned home. I never will forget Garcinia Cambogia, try as hard as I might. God help me...

***copied from a previous post on this subject***
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    awesome, just awesome.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

*Yeah, and not a day goes by that I'm not haunted by it... I wake up in a cold sweat every night, screaming about Garcinia Cambogia!

This is a must read !
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I got sucked in by the hype too. I tried GC for a month and didn't lose a thing!
  • SURFRIDER413
    Options
    Legit or not ?
    4 Pack PURE Garcinia Cambogia Extract Natural Weight Loss 60% HCA Diet
    http://goo.gl/LqNcal
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Save your money!