Looking for friends in it for the long haul.

Options
I have 200lbs to lose still. I'm looking for other people that are in this for the long haul to help stay on each other's butts. I think everyone could use a switch kick to get motivated or a pat on the back for a well done. If you're one of those people let's be friends. :)

Replies

• ronercat
    ronercat Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have about 150 to go as well. Having people help you be accountable is definitely something that has helped me as I have started this journey. Adding you now.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like. Wishing you success.
  • KatDJZ
    KatDJZ Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I have around 150 to lose. I've hit a rough patch, but am determined to over come it and get back on track!
  • fatmanlove
    fatmanlove Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) I will see you everyday then. :)
  • CherylMichele
    Options
    112 more pounds to go!!
  • cajunbandmom
    cajunbandmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have lost 202 pounds with a regain of 10 ish pounds... I will fight this for the rest of my life.... Add me if you would like.. I am not the best at keeping up my logs but I will try.
  • NoMoreYoYos
    NoMoreYoYos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 45 lbs to lose, but I don't lose weight quickly. And after reading other people's success stories, if you want to maintain weight loss, you will always track. So I'm here for the long haul too! Feel free to add me.
  • persistentsoul
    persistentsoul Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am 43 down another 120-140 to go. I log in every day and am very determined.
  • C5North
    C5North Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Count me in I have a long way to go brother. Feel free to add me.
  • disneygirl626
    disneygirl626 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have quite a bit of weight to lose still so I'm not going anywhere.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have ~35lbs to go, but then focusing on endurance/strength training.
  • formerfatboy1
    formerfatboy1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Down 130lbs. You can add me too! ????
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You've got this! You can add me.
  • saggyandbaggy
    saggyandbaggy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Please add me too - I am also here for the long haul with 150 + to lose in total, 41 off so far! I am on every day and am happy to give support and encouragement.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Friends make it easier! Add me!
  • kennethcarney
    kennethcarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 76 to go and like you, I need accountability. Add me if you wish.
  • RosesForMommy
    RosesForMommy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am just getting started again. I have about 150 to lose total and then maybe more but thats the main goal. Please feel free to add me I can always use an extra push and will be here forever probably since it has always been a struggle for me.
  • iamcallieu
    iamcallieu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i've got 95lbs to lose and i'm bound and determined.Please add!
  • SabresFan19
    SabresFan19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a bit to lose too. You all can add me if you'd like!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am here every day...I love to encourage people and to have them involved in my journey, as well. If you like, feel free to add me. :)