Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

latinas

Hola hola im Daniel and trying to get more and more motivated to reach my goals. I know you ladies are out there. Please add. I want to see what foods help us latinos stay fit.

Replies

• Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    seems legit
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Um...

tumblr_inline_mmkx5fUoaU1qz4rgp.gif
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Um...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    seems legit

Can you direct me to the "pasty-white Irish girls" thread? I want to see if "Potatoes" are on their food list.

Also, IN! for stereotypes...
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Hispanic foods are hard to log on here. You have to create recipes and log it that way. I rarely log my food in so I wouldn't be much help to you.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Hola hola im Daniel and trying to get more and more motivated to reach my goals. I know you ladies are out there. Please add. I want to see what foods help us latinos stay fit.

Now you know better than to go pissing off Latinas.

Please tell me you know that.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Funny-Facepalm-GIF.gif
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    I know a really good one but I'm keeping her for myself. Not sharing at all. Nope.

#GetOffMyLawn
  • Chief_Rocka
    Can you direct me to the "pasty-white Irish girls" thread?

What makes you think I would know?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    seems legit

Can you direct me to the "pasty-white Irish girls" thread? I want to see if "Potatoes" are on their food list.

Also, IN! for stereotypes...

Let me know what you find....
    I am a bit Irish....
    So all about some potato logging
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Hmmmmm

Latinos can eat ALL the foods they want. They just gotta learn self control and quit stuffing they faces with tortas and sopes and arroz con gandules. <There. The secret is self control.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Dude, you're going make a comment like that and tick off latin women on purpose? You got some set of stones, bro.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    LMAOOOO trust me latin food isn't healthy at all rice, beans, bread omg lol hahaha! Small portions is a good idea, but if you know how to stop lol. I stay away from all of it, being Cuban and Venezulean omg yeah what latin doesn't like to eat lol.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Please add. I want to see what foods help us latinos stay fit.

9735676321_3843c3a0c4.jpg
    http://www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/2013/10/pumpkin-spice-cheesecake-burritos-with.html
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Um...

:laugh: Omg... :laugh:

Dude, I eat ALL mi comida latina, just small portions... and I exercise.

That is all. :indifferent:
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Wait a minute...

I have a hunch that maybe, maybe, OP is not just in it for the food diaries...

I've got a fifth sense for this sort of thing.
  • The_Enginerd
    So hanging out the car window as you drive by yelling "Hey baby! Muah muah muah!" isn't working out for you?
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    in
  • The_Enginerd
    Hmmmmm

Latinos can eat ALL the foods they want. They just gotta learn self control and quit stuffing they faces with tortas and sopes and arroz con gandules. <There. The secret is self control.
    But sopes are so darn tasty. They just jump to my mouth!
  • Chief_Rocka
    So hanging out the car window as you drive by yelling "Hey mami! Muah muah muah!" isn't working out for you?

fixed