Please join me in my mission to a sexy healthy strong by 30.

Options
A little about myself and why I'm here. I'm 29 years old mother of 2 and a business owner, who has always struggled with weight. This year I have decided I would like to be sexy healthy and strong by the time I turn thirty (which is in 7 months. Pretty realistic goal if you ask me lol )

I've also recently discovered my love for weight training (hate cardio) I've joined this community because I would love to have extra support from people with similar goals, or people that have reached their goals and can offer advise. I want to hopefully also bring motivation and inspiration toother.

My mission starts tomorrow Oct 1st. I will be updating my ups and downs on here in hopes that I can find and give help with others. Please message me add me talk to me Id love all the tips and feed back I can get.

- Want to be fit chick by thirty

Replies

• beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think your goals are pretty reasonable and with your love for strength training, you're well on your way!
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm only a week in and feel great, Remember its not dieting its tracking your intake and setting goals.
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 28 and am aiming for the same goal :drinker:
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi - added you :)
  • fitaholic718
    fitaholic718 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone that is active on this site and seriously motivated can add me! Yay us and I'm 34.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    I'm on round 2 of the same. (Though I'm 36 ;)
    I've given myself till May to once again run a 5k in under 27 minutes and be back at the top of my bootcamp group.
    I'll reach my goals and so will you!
  • ali2023
    Options
    Thanks I'm super excited and happy I found weight training I dreaded the gym before. lol
  • ali2023
    Options
    Thanks Redfisher!! I will do my best to track my intake it's my biggest struggle currently lol
  • ameyer410
    Options
    Ali, I'm Ali too and on the same page as you. I have about a 20 pounds in 6 month goal as well. Let's do this!
  • jennycita
    jennycita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I have also started working my way to being healthy and strong by 30!
    I'll be 30 on May 20th, so my goal is to get in shape by then!
    I just sent you a request so hopefully we both can be glorious by age 30!! :flowerforyou:
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here too. Also a 29 year old single mother of two! I'm aiming to make better choices and be accountable for them by tracking what I'm eating. I started in the New Year and lost 16 lbs. - I didn't have a goal at that point - just wanted to make better choices. Since then I put back on about 7lbs since I got lazy and stopped tracking. I'm back this time with a goal of losing 21 lbs.

You can do this!
  • cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I have a goal of transforming my body to mostly muscle by the time I'm 30 as well. I am currently 27. Always nice to have support. :)
  • mbam89
    mbam89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for you, girl! I love strength training! I've definitely gotten more noticeable results from lifting than from cardio. I try to do both, but I love seeing other girls at the gym pumping iron!
  • Drevious
    Drevious Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to learn to do strength training. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: