Love my fitbit!!

Options
Been struggling for ages to get back on it so my and the fella bought fitbit's and now we're addicted!!

Love it!!

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Best thing ever my b/f got me one and I freaking love it :)
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    YAY! I love my Fitbit, too! :laugh: My husband thinks I've totally lost it, squealing about this little thing. But, yeah, it's a kinda big deal for me (understatement). Glad you found a great tool for fitness!:drinker:
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Haha.. They are awesome.. Really makes you push for the 10000 which is usually hard as I have an office job and travel heaps so most of my week is sat in a car or at a desk. This is making me move more already!!

Thanks for your replays and hope you smash it on your my fitness/ fitbit journeys!!

Gem xxx:flowerforyou:
  • christinelimei
    christinelimei Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is the best! I love the app too. It has been one of the main factors in my weight loss so far (-33lbs). Love it!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I really liked my FtiBit Force but I did turn it back in during the recall. Tried a few other units in the meantime, but decided I will jsut ait for the PurePlulse. It will include the add features the Force didn't and will be good to go.
  • gems1313
    Options
    Wow -33lbs is awesome congrats!!
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I love mine- got it in August. It has definately made me move more. Here is my fitbit user name if you would like to add me as a fitbit friend. We can motivate each other. https://www.fitbit.com/user/2TK79S
  • caroluherek
    caroluherek Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My husband and I picked up our fitbit one's three weeks ago, LOVE them. Excellent motivators and fun to challenge each other too.
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit one!!! I got it for my birthday last week and I can't stop talking about it to my hubby. He is the one who bought it for me as a present and is probably sorry he did now! LOL! It does help motivate me to walk/excercise more just to reach the 10,000 steps. I have a desk job too. Best present EVER!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :love:
  • gems1313
    Options
    Brill I'm www.fitbit.com/user/2WRQYJ too so feel free to add!!

Have a great day stepping!!

Gem cxx