want to lose 20-25 lbs

Options
Lula16
Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
Hi, im new and i want to lose 20-25 lbs. Is there a group i can join with the same goal in mind?

Replies

• dbernhard
    Options
    hi i also want to lose the same amount of weight.. i recently had my fouth child and want to get back to my pre-baby weight. which was 115-120 i am now 140. i wish you the best in losing your weight maybe we can help each other through our weight loss journey? ttys
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    same here....wanting to lose 30 lbs. add me and use the support!
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me 2. i want to lose 25 lbs
  • Lula16
    Options
    your exactly as me :) right now im at 140 lbs but want to get to 115-120!!! yayyy
  • Lula16
    Options
    have we all got our calorie count number? right now my calorie count is 1240 calories per day. lets work together and update each other as we go along. i am eating more chicken and fish in the evenings. plenty of brocoli. For lunch i eat a grilled chicken sandwich with cheese from whataburger but without fries and coke. i drink water all day everyday except in the mornings, i still have my cup of coffee.
  • Lula16
    Options
    my problem is the exercise!!! how much time should we set our goal??
  • Lula16
    Options
    i'm with you, how much time should we set our goal?
  • anacinhansen
    Options
    me too! My goal is to lose 20-25! I hope to do so by the second week of April. thats only 1-2 lbs to lose a week. It seems doable if I can stick to eating not fast food and exercising but I have a hard time if I miss a day. Also fast food is very convenient lol I am a horrible cook. If anyone has easy healthy foods they know how to make let me know! I would really appreciate it.

2893581.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Jennifer2311
    Options
    Hi!

Same here! I was 140 last week, my first weigh in was today and I have lost 3lbs! I would like to lose 20 - 25lbs too...

Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • Ashrack85
    Ashrack85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also tryin to lose 25 lbs. i weighed in last night at 138.4. I would like to be 115 but 120 would be nice too. I just had a baby 4 months ago and I really want to lose the rest of this weight and really tone up.
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for the same thing!
    SW:142
    GW: 120

Feel free to add me!