new momma looking for other supprtive moms

Options
Hey,

Like I said, I am a new mom, my son is 7 weeks old. I'm just getting back into my work out routine. I am all about giving support and motivation, so if you want to, friend me!

Replies

• icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I just had a baby this summer and I just started working out yesterday! I have 100 lbs to lose so I will be around for a while! Good luck on your journey! :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My third baby is 5 months old tomorrow. I lost 66lbs after my 2nd and was slim and fit, but unfortunately I gained a lot this time despite exercising and logging,and have around 42lbs to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight.
  • a_lindquist
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the mommy club! I know first hand how hard it is to loose the baby weight! :) I'll add you!
  • Do I count? My son is almost 2.....but I'm still hanging onto the last bit of baby weight. You can definitely add me too! :)
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hello. My twins are 3 1/2 months old and I'm trying to get myself back on track too. I lost over 100 lbs in 2011/2012. Then got pregnant with our 5th in September 2012 and gained back 40. Then when he was 4 months old I got pregnant with our 2nd set of twins and gained back even more. So now instead of -107 lbs, I'm at -36 lbs. So I'm basically starting over!
  • jmillerman2004
    Options
    Wow awesome job losing the weight to begin with. I'm also a mom, not as young as yours, but I would love to have your support and motivation. Please add me.
  • Pezkin85
    Pezkin85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent - I have a 2.5 year old and a 16 month old and am trying hard to get back in shape after my pregnancies too. Good luck! :)
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I am an old mom.(14 years old girl.) But will gladly accept a friend request. :)
  • CWatson1994
    CWatson1994 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    my little girl will be 4 in January and I still haven't lost my baby weight. I was 140 when I got pregnant and gained 40 lbs. that makes 180 but when I started my weight loss journey a couple weeks ago I was 210. that's 30 extra lbs after she was born since now. my goal weight is 120. I looked my best then. my current weight is 201. im almost in ONEderland. but I still have 80 lbs to go. im here for ya :) I know how you feel.
  • Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My son will be 6 months tomorrow (where does the time go). I have about 15 pounds to go to be at pre-pregnancy weight and the skinniest and healthiest I've been since high school. My ultimate goal though is to lose about 40 pounds. Hopefully we can all help support each other, so please feel free to add me :-)