latinas

Options
13»

Replies

• dan23chi
    dan23chi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hispanic foods are hard to log on here. You have to create recipes and log it that way. I rarely log my food in so I wouldn't be much help to you.
    Yea thats something else i noticed that you would have to create it. Thanks though.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Wow i should re read what i type before a post FAIL but the few that understand it, we know how much we love our greasy foods. I cant help myself most of the time. So knowing what they cook while implementing a healthy diet.
    I'm not latina I'm Fin, but I make a killer Mole Poblano & Steak tacos topped with Pico de Gallo that are very low on calories that happens to degustar deliciosa.

PM when after your done accepting all the FRs & I send them to you.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Dude, you're going make a comment like that and tick off latin women on purpose? You got some set of stones, bro.

They might be stinky stones! LOLW
  • dan23chi
    dan23chi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow i should re read what i type before a post FAIL but the few that understand it, we know how much we love our greasy foods. I cant help myself most of the time. So knowing what they cook while implementing a healthy diet.

Wait, are you saying latinos don't cook? Only the latinas do the cooking?

Can we run a count on the -isms?

Signed, pasty white Irish girl who doesn't eat potatoes
    No we do i myself being mexican and puerto rican i love to cook. I type this post to fast and not reading what i say.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    picard-facepalm-o.gif

Keep digging dude. Keep on digging.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I'm a white girl and I can cook the s*it out of Mexican food.

Self control, mijo - that's all it boils down to.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I only look like a guera...! I had to tweak mi abuelita's recipes to reduce the fat a long time ago. My tamales de pollo are actually pretty low in fat, and taste really good. It can be done! I still have menudo every Sunday morning for breakfast, I make my tortillas by hand...start by reducing the fat in a recipe by half. Greek yogurt instead of crema works really well, too.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    house-lol_o_thumb%5B1%5D.gif?imgmax=800
  • sensitivefool
    sensitivefool Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Please add. I want to see what foods help us latinos stay fit.

9735676321_3843c3a0c4.jpg
    http://www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/2013/10/pumpkin-spice-cheesecake-burritos-with.html

Oh. My. God.
  • scarletpride16
    Options
    Lol I'm Latino not Latina XD And someone mentioned earlier about logging Hispanic foods, yeah that us super difficult. Like, how exactly would I log something like pastelon or mofongo? :laugh: