Looking for friends in it for the long haul.

Options
2»

Replies

• jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I am in for the long haul too. I only have 32 pounds to lose but over the past 7 years I have lost zero weight no matter what I've tried, so I am trying MFP to see if I can stay motivated. I have been here for 6 days now and have lost 1 pound, which is more than I've lost in the past 7 years so even though it's only a pound, I am happy. Something is always better than nothing,. Please add me as a friend and we can hold each other accountable!
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 70+ lbs to go. I'm in it for the long hall
  • BettJo64
    BettJo64 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm here and ALL IN with so much more still to lose!!! friend request on the way now :bigsmile:
  • fallingwave
    fallingwave Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I still have about 100. Feel free to add me! I log in daily and am VERY motivated to get to my goal! :D
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all ???? I have over 60 pounds still to lose, my diary is open and I log daily.. Let's do this!!! ???? feel free to add me up ????
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My BMI is still a bit high so I have to drop a few more pounds. Time to get healthy! Feel free to add me. 16718172.png
  • jamilynn_8890
    jamilynn_8890 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I still have about 200 left to lose and I check in every day.
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm on here every day and am always willing to help motivate!
  • melissa968
    melissa968 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 30 lbs. to lose to meet my first goal. It's been rough going as I'm also 6 weeks in to being a non-smoker. I find having friends to talk to, to receive mutual support from (and who can see your daily food diary) very helpful. Add me and we can work on it together!
  • snorkjuice
    Options
    feel free to add me... i have about 50 lbs left to meet my first goal (199lb)
    but i hope in the long run to get to 160-170
    but above all, i'm here to get health and strong!
  • dutaun
    dutaun Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all
    feel free to add me I have about 120lbs to lose in for the long haul!
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would live to follow your journey. Good luck to you!
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Got your back, Jack! You and anyone else feel free to add me. I'm a great cheerleader!
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I think everyone gets into those rough patches, I'm definitely feeling like I'm in one right now. My goal is pretty modest (read: realistic to me) right now, but I'm sure soon enough, what's realistic to me will change. Feel free to add me, and if anyone ever feels like chatting, I'm always trying to stay on the positive side of things :)