30 day clean eating

Options
hey all! I am so excited. I am going to start a 30 day clean eating plan October 1st. I plan on posting everyday about it, going over how I am feeling as well as my grocery list and weekly meal prep, and of course everything I am eating. I wish someone would have had something like this that I could follow when I was beginning my weight loss journey. hopefully my daily diary can help some of you. Excited for this new journey email me if you want to chat or exchange any recipes, or just check out my posts. <3

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    If you are planning on posting every day about it and sharing your food diary, I would recommend doing so on your blog, not the main forums. Unless you want to spend every single day arguing about which of your foods are clean and which are not.
  • shelbz123
    shelbz123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip! I will do that!
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    There are loads of clean eating meal plans online. Just google it :P

Some you have to pay for and others you don't. Pinterest is another great place to find it.

Clean eating though means different things to everyone. I would suggest to explain in detail what clean eating means to you at the start of your blog :)

Good Luck!