favorite workout pants/capris for short women?! 5'1 here

Options
blondegreen716
blondegreen716 Posts: 18 Member
Hey ladies. Curious as to your favorite brands of workout pants and capris. 5'1 here 34/25/37 so I'm a pear. Sigh. Any recommendations? Brands you suggest? Hate having the leggings and pants be so long can't find anyone with a good petite section. And tired of spending even more money getting everything tailored. Thank you :)

Replies

• blondegreen716
    Options
    Bump
  • markrichtsspraytan
    markrichtsspraytan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I have a pair from C9 that hit right below my knees and another from Moving Comfort that are a tiny bit longer (top of calf). My Brooks running leggings are also the right length for me, not bunchy at the bottom.
  • blondegreen716
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I have a pair from C9 that hit right below my knees and another from Moving Comfort that are a tiny bit longer (top of calf). My Brooks running leggings are also the right length for me, not bunchy at the bottom.

Thanks I'll check those out!
  • VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I buy stuff from Walmart. It's cheap and it's cute. You can check the juniors section if the petite are too big.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    I just bought a cute pair at Gap. Even their long yoga and workout pants come in lengths, such as ankle, so shorter women can wear them.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Jodphurs and knee boots are the only workout gear I own. Only exercise I do is ride my horse. Much better than crossfit :P
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Fabletics...hands down. 5'0 here
  • Bridget65202
    Options
    They aren't really workout pants, but I often wear LL Bean Perfect Fit pants in the winter. They look like cotton slacks, but have a bit of stretch. Great for roller blading and other outdoor workouts, and I even wear them to the gym sometimes. I have short legs, and they come in petite sizes.
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Lulu's. Preferably in white. You'll look great, I guarantee it.
  • blondegreen716
    Options
    Lulu's. Preferably in white. You'll look great, I guarantee it.

Hahaha smartass. I mean I wear white but I don't go to the gym to attract attention lol
  • blondegreen716
    Options
    And thanks ladies!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I've been quite pleased with the yoga and compression pants and capris I've gotten from Old Navy. They seem to have some fun new prints now...although the last thing I need is more workout gear.
  • aeharvey36
    aeharvey36 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Target C9 come in petite length. The fabric bothers me though.