What motivates you?

For me it's the thought of motivating and inspiring others... How about you?

Replies

• besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    your picture motivates me
  • I am motivated by the idea of becoming noticed by the opposite sex, of being a great body that my wife can enjoy, I am motivated by looking like the person i feel like inside...
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    I'm SELF-motivated. But I have to be one of those people that says that Arnold Schwarzenegger is my initial inspiration. Bodybuilders in general inspire me. So the beauty of the human body at it's best is my motivator.
  • DINO1264
    DINO1264 Posts: 63 Member
    I am turning 50 soon and decided I did not want to drop dead and have the fire dept have to chain saw a wall out and forklift my bloated carcase off the bathroom floor opting instead with the goal that upon my birthday I would have abs of steel and be able to crack walnuts with my *kitten*. Almost there.......................
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Health, when I started in july 2010 I was in constant pain (fibromyalgia) in bed several times a week, had falling spells, didnt have much of a life, had high blood pressure, high chlestrol, high liver function, now after losing 115lbs I have intermittent pain, but much better, I amno longer in bed, all my blood work it good, I feel like I have my life back and I dont want to go back where I was so it keeps me motivated....,
  • FabMeliO
    FabMeliO Posts: 13 Member
    My motivation is to have a higher self-esteem and to have better health. I feel like I could have much more than I have right now and that I can't reach my full potential because I'm trapped in this carcass. I need to get out of this hole I am in to get better in other areas of my life. I hate feeling insecure and trapped. I started going to therapy and even though I feel better I am still greatly unsatisfied about my appearance, I really think that losing weight will definitely improve things in every aspect of my life. I think going to therapy and committing myself to lose weight is the 2 best things that I've done this year. :bigsmile: