Hello - I have been use the site for a week now

Options
I am sorry I haven't introduced myself before now, but Hello! I have been on the site for a week now. I am finding it is a wonderful tool. I am finding I am being more choosy with my choices of foods now since everything is figured for me. I am hoping this will help me stay motivated, & on track. I have always had a weight issue, but within the last 5 years I have found out it isn't all my fault. I have PCOS, & I am learning about this syndrome, and how to live with it.

Replies

• bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board! This is such a great site. Will send you a friend request. What is PCOS?
  • sanchez112807
    Options
    WELCOME THIS IS MY FIRST WEEK TO BUT IT HELPS A LOT SPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT CHOOSING HEALTHY FOODS! SPECIALLY IF YOU GO OUT TO EAT TOO YOU CAN FIND SOME OF THE DISHES ON HERE TOO!
  • w0nd3ralice
    Options
    PCOS is Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. I have an insulin resistance problem. I am still trying to figure out facts about this syndrome. I don't really know anyone closest to me that has it. Just by scanning the message boards recently I have seen where there are quite a few people on this site that have the same issue. Thanks for the welcome aboard!
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    Hi w0nd3ralice, I too am like you, 1 week in on this site, I just think its ace, recommended several of my pals. I also suffer with PCOS, diagnosed 11 yrs ago, it can be a real struggle to lose weight with the condition. Wish you all the best :happy:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have been on this site about the same time frame. I have a difficult time finding local support that sticks with me and the weight loss. Most say its too difficult or not enough time. This site helps me with great influences and support from all over. Good luck!