mid 40's looking for supportive friends...

Options
So, I've been on this site for almost a month. While I'm doing this, p90x3 and HIIT FIT, I've lost about 10 pounds so far, but still have a ways to go. Actually, I've lost about 22 pounds since the summer. :) Would love to make a supportive group of friends here.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love P90X3! If you are looking for supportive friends, feel free to add me!
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm Pattie and would be happy to add another buddy :) Good job on the weight loss! Feel free to add me!
  • christashay
    christashay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm a bit of a Beachbody junkie. Lol On round 8 of their programs. I just love their trainers and the variety! Always looking for buddies for mutual motivation and support: )
  • warrenbeast
    Options
    well done so far, keep it up.
    I also love P90X3 and currently busy with Body Beast.
    Keep pumping
  • melaniesilver76
    melaniesilver76 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends and love to offer support :) Feel free to add me!

Anyone else can add me too!
  • CherylCalmConfidentCapable
    Options
    Hi hun, we seem to following the same path, I am over the dreaded 40 milestone and too have lost about 23lbs since the summer, look forward to connecting if you want to add me cx
  • Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    46. I've been here for sometime. I struggle , I do well, u struggle etc. add me
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 23 thus far! I'm 40-something and doing this. Anyone can add me if you want to.