4months later .. 25/30 pounds lighter

Options
http://img7.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110125at540.png/

i love seeing my changes in these pictures, but why do i not notice ANY difference in the mirror?
anyone else struggling with being able to see your changes in the mirror? let me know :)

btw.. not sure how to post the pic. in here. just the link

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    you look amazing....love that grey sweater...yes there's a big difference my dear
  • masmith06
    Options
    Yes, I have all my life it seems. The clothes get smaller and yet it does not really look like in the mirror. But whenyou put the weight back on and then you look and you say " oh my, my... I did look different". That is how it has been for me. Keep up the awesome work and go by the clothes and what others say and forget the mirror. Look at old pictures and they tell the truth. :smile:
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! :)
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    i love seeing my changes in these pictures, but why do i not notice ANY difference in the mirror?
    anyone else struggling with being able to see your changes in the mirror? let me know :)

btw.. not sure how to post the pic. in here. just the link

I see a huge difference. Good job!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW girl!!! Your awesome!!!! Soooooo Smexy!!! :flowerforyou: Meeeeoooowwww!!!:laugh:

Thats allotta changes!!! :love:

You cant see changes in the mirror, cause you see yourself every day... the changes are not so big that you see them overnight... keep taking photos though and you will see the difference... either that or cover all mirrors and only check yourself out once a fortnight / month... hehehehe :drinker:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I can see the definitely see the difference. I also think it's hard to see the change when looking in the mirror. It helps to look at pictures though. Keep at it though... you're doing great!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look totally different, how can you NOT see it?!!
  • rachelsewardxo
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING <3
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • shaunalise
    shaunalise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great!! what's your secret!
  • cyrostien
    cyrostien Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You definitely have changes! Your face is thinner, your hips are smaller...the only thing larger is your SMILE :) Congradulations!! So tell us how you did it - I have been recording my food here for about 2 weeks and I've only lost a pound so far and I hope it works but I'm SO impatient.....how did you do it?
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look fab hun!!
    well done :D
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations what a difference even your body language is screaming Healthy, happy and Hot!! Keep up the great work!!
  • lizb59
    lizb59 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm trying to lose that much myself. I think a lot of self-image is mixed together with past humiliations. You look in the mirror and see echos from your past that can cloud your judgment. Mean kids from a long-ago playground, comments a friend or family member may have made, ugly dressing room mirrors, hideous family photos. I literally missed a whole, thin portion of my life because my gay roommate thought it was funny to call me a cow and kept urging me to "get closer to the bone." I was 50 pounds lighter than I am now!!! I learned from that mistake and use the world as my mirror. When I'm on a losing streak and dropping pants sizes, I get the positive feedback I need from the people around me - without the ghosts.
    :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!