Newcomer

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to the site and wanted to say hi. I have been up and down on thw weight and fitness scales so I am back on it again to try to once and for all get to my goal weight and stay there! I think the site will be great motivation and keep the dieting and excercising more interesting. I am looking forward to reacing my goal weight but I know from time to time I'll need motivation! :)

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    welcome....
  • lilbylil
    lilbylil Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    this is only my second day, so we're newbies together. congrats on getting started. welcome to MFP!
  • TakingBackMyLife2005
    Options
    Welcome to the team. We are all here for trying to reach out goals. With hard work it can be done!
  • healthierme534
    Options
    hi guys!! This is my first time on here also, I made an account a few months ago but never really followed through with anything. I'm just trying to get back down to a healthy weight, and I go through periods of really healthy eating and excercise but then I relapse and give up, or binge eat...sooo I'm hoping this will help me stay motivated!! Horray for newcomers! haha
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Welcome! It's great to have motivation and support by one or two friends, but to have a whole social network to turn to, that is even better!!! Here if you need anything! Good luck on reaching your goals!!