That Moment!

Options
papadon78
papadon78 Posts: 12 Member
That moment. So, it was a Barry White work out this morning. I'm on the treadmill and "I can't get enough of your love" starts playing. About half way through the song the girl next to me turns and smiles at me. At first the man in me is like, "how you doing"...Then that moment, ****!! I wasn't just singing in my head!!...

Replies

• wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Haha...I hate it when I'm singing in my head, but it's not in my head. Thankfully, I'm not usually singing Barry White...but usually it's when I'm at work and I'm listening to some Rage Against the Machine. That can also make for some awkward work moments.
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Haha - love this! :drinker:
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's only the music that gets you thru the workout - enjoy it!
  • MistyHiker
    MistyHiker Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Haha...I hate it when I'm singing in my head, but it's not in my head. Thankfully, I'm not usually singing Barry White...but usually it's when I'm at work and I'm listening to some Rage Against the Machine. That can also make for some awkward work moments.

LOL!!! That's so me!!

Listening to my Godsmack as I type this - LOL!:laugh:
  • JT_Taylor99
    Options
    That moment. So, it was a Barry White work out this morning. I'm on the treadmill and "I can't get enough of your love" starts playing. About half way through the song the girl next to me turns and smiles at me. At first the man in me is like, "how you doing"...Then that moment, ****!! I wasn't just singing in my head!!...

It's a good thing you weren't listening to Rick James :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!